The Learning Center
NW 115 State St., Suite B10
Pullman, Washington 99163
Our goals are a part of an integrated curriculum developed by the Learning Center for children, from early childhood to after-school care. These are goals that prepare children for their formal education experience, both academically and socially.
Goals for Children at The Learning Center
• To encourage social development
• To facilitate intellectual development
• To encourage emotional development
• To develop responsibility
• To encourage physical development
• To encourage creative development
• To provide oral and written stimulation that facilitates interest in language
• To embrace diversity
When Your Child Comes Home Messy
Red paint in the hair? Blue paint on their pants? Sand in the shoes?
Peanut butter on their favorite shirt? White socks that look brown? Sleeves a bit damp?
YOUR CHILD PROBABLY…
Worked with a friend.
Solved a problem.
Created a masterpiece.
Negotiated a difference.
Learned a new skill.
Had a great time.
Developed new language skills.
YOUR CHILD PROBABLY DIDN'T…
Do repetitive tasks that are too babyish.
Do sit down work that is discouraging.